1. There was a state primary today and my sister called this morning asking if I would be canceling out her vote today. Apparently my nephew was fascinated by the whole process and had numerous questions. After the political explanation he arrived at school and told his teacher that his mama is an elephant and Auntie Nora is a donkey.
2. And of course I went and canceled out my elephant sister's vote.
3. Made this for dinner...it's been a family favorite since last fall.
4. I'm pretty sure Mac thinks I'm a good mom today...this is because I took him for frozen yogurt after his parent teacher conference this afternoon and helped him buy five songs for his iPod.
5. I finished up a layout last night and spent a moment thinking about how much I like scrapbooking...
6. The layout is about forgetting Mac on Easter...it'll be shared soon.
7. The other recent crafty project involves my school binder from this past year...it's been re-purposed for the summer...
9. I invited Sean on a "date night" tomorrow night...it involves running about half a dozen errands and maybe getting some dinner. So romantic.
10. Okay it's time to watch the Glee finale...can't wait.