1. I could make a list of all the things I'm working on that that do not need to be done before we leave on our trip. For instance, making a smaller variation of these for little first day of school teacher gifts. That could probably wait.
3.I spent pretty much from 9am until 5pm yesterday researching/booking hotels and everything else we need. This is going to be a GOOD little adventure.
4. Of course that is if you define "adventure" as flea markets or high tea.
5. I was almost in tears as I got everything organized...feeling super lucky that we get to travel and looking forward to our plans.
6. Please remind me of how happy I am to go when I'm freaking out about leaving the house and making sure I've packed everything we could ever need.
7. I'll stop talking about the trip now...especially since soon you'll be listening to me talk about it every darn day or so.
8. CHA started today and I'm happy to think that these layouts are there...
10. I have another didn't-need-to-do-this-now project to share tomorrow.